|Tailgates To Touchdowns
Fabulous Football Food
Tailgates To Touchdowns
Fabulous Football Food
At last, a cookbook developed just for football fans! “Tailgates to Touchdowns” taps into the football theme like no other cookbook. From kick-off to extra points, this book is full of great ideas to make every football game and tailgating party a memorable food occasion!
This 80-page, full-color football and tailgating cookbook features recipes developed especially for football fans, tailgaters and anyone who likes to celebrate with good food. It retails for $12.00. The book features a beautiful photo for nearly every tailgating recipe.
Many people agree that preparing for a tailgate party is half the fun of attending the big game. That’s what this football cookbook is all about: having fun with food and football! You’ll want to check out the tailgate party menus and serving suggestions included in the cookbook.
Anyone can tackle these fun tailgating foods developed for football fans! The quick-to-prepare recipes in the cookbook have been thoroughly tested, and the easy-to-follow instructions ensure successful and consistent results—every time.
“Tailgates to Touchdowns: Fabulous Football Food” is the first full-color football cookbook developed exclusively for football and food lovers. It’s geared toward tailgating and party foods to serve at football games in the parking lot outside the game or around the coffee table watching football on TV. The book’s graphics carry out the football theme in each and every detail
The Game Plan: From pre-game munchies (appetizers), to the gridiron (meats grilled to perfection), to the sidelines (sauces, salsas and spreads), to the half-time show (main entrees) and finally, to sweet victories (desserts), this book provides a full menu of options for your upcoming tailgate party. Plus, there are serving suggestions throughout the book.
Play-by-Play: The tailgating recipes in this football cookbook are quick and “easy-to-tackle” and prepare – nearly every recipe can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. No scrimmage needed.
Winning Line-Up: Beautiful photography is provided of nearly every mouth-watering recipe so cooks can see what the tailgating food and recipes look like when they are prepared.
“Extra Points” A cooking tip is provided for every recipe to help both novice and seasoned cooks alike have winning success with preparing these recipes designed to support your favorite sport.
Touchdown! Makes a great gift . . . for anyone who appreciates a good football game and great-tasting tailgating food—especially cookbook collectors and football fans!
The 80-page book measures 8 x 8 ½-inches. The front and back covers are fully laminated to protect the book’s finish.
Nina’s Road to the Super Bowl
Besides being a culinary professional, my other “claim to fame” is that I actually played (albeit a clarinet) in Super Bowl V. I was in the Golden Eagles Marching Band from Southeast Missouri State University that was featured during the half-time show. I like to think that I may be the only culinary professional to have actually played in the Super Bowl!
Here’s what Nina says . . . . about food and football
· I’ve come to realize that football and food go together. You simply can’t have one without the other. I wanted to help people make tasty and creative recipes to serve to their fellow tailgaters and football fans. I have been developing various recipes for tailgate and Super Bowl parties over the past few years and the timing just seemed to be right to compile those recipes into a fun-filled football cookbook!
· I really feel strongly about the importance of getting together with friends and family. I think tailgating is becoming one of the most popular forms of entertaining today.
· Anyone can “tackle” these tasty recipes!” I know that people lead busy lives so I have developed recipes that are quick and easy to prepare—in fact, nearly every recipe can be prepared in 30 minutes or less (start to finish).
· The easiest way to get the book is to purchase the books online right her at web site My books are just a mouse click away if you have access to the Internet. Or, you can also write to me at 460 Hickory Court, Robins, IA 52328. Send a check made out to Tailgates to Touchdowns for $15.00 (includes shipping).
· When I develop recipes, I don’t stop until they are perfect! One of the criteria that I use is if I can easily stop eating it, then it’s not good enough. My recipes have to be the kind that you always want another bite because they taste so good!
· From humble to high-end! If you want to have brats and burgers or grilled salmon, the cookbook has great-tasting recipes for people to enjoy.
· My passion is making foods that are tasty and fun! Football is so fun and I’ve developed recipes specifically for football fans.